Today, SEPPES installed a PVC rolling rapid door with geomagnetic induction in the logistics workshop of Grundfos pumps. Geomagnetic induction is mainly to facilitate the passage of forklifts. When the driver drives the forklift into the geomagnetic induction area, the door will open automatically. After the forklift leaves, the door will automatically close, which is very convenient. Grundfos pumps and SEPPES have had a friendly cooperative relationship for many years. The following is a comparison between SEPPES and the fast rolling doors installed by previous customers:
Compared with other manufacturers, SEPPES’s rolling rapid door has the following characteristics:
1. Combined design, easy to replace.
2. product insurance, to provide customers with multiple protections.
3. Innovative man-machine interface, visualization of the whole operation.
4. German brand control system, matched with high-precision motor, to achieve stable and accurate operation.
5. Automatic laser cutting the door body, folding the whole piece of iron into the door body without splicing. The door curtain is cut evenly, not easy to wear, and the safety and durability are improved.
SEPPES has years of industry experience, excellent quality, friendly price, perfect after-sales service. Cooperation cases throughout the country. More than 60 Fortune 500 companies from Geely, Procter & Gamble and Huawei have chosen us. Get more than 2,000 worldwide customers’ trust. Products are exported to more than 30 countries, Chile, the Philippines and Spain. A number of overseas distributors to provide quality services to customers worldwide.